Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Crockpot Chicken

This recipe came from a friend and it was really tasty and easy. You can do a lot of different things with it too so that is nice.Ingredients

3-4 chicken breasts
1 can black beans
1 can diced green chilies
1 package taco seasoning

Mix all the ingredients together in a Crockpot and cook for about 4 hours. Shred chicken. Serve in a tortilla, as nachos, or anyway you want to eat it.

4 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

Yum, I LOVE crock pot recipes!

Becky said...

Mmm...I just copied you and put it in the crock pot. I can hardly wait for dinner!

Becky said...

I made this last night with shredded beef instead (that's all I had) and it was really yummy. Jon actually ate it over a potato first, and then a taco. Anyways, yum-o.

Steve and Katrina said...

YUM, I like the idea of using beef instead. That sounds way yummier. I also think eating it on a potato is a fabulous idea. Thanks!