Thursday, November 1, 2007

New Bag

There have been way too many recipes lately and no craftiness. So here is another bag I made (probably a month ago). I love it and I think it is my best one yet.
The only thing I wish I hadn't done was use white tread on the handles. I thought it would look cool but I don't like it now. I guess if I felt like it I could take it out but I'm too lazy for that.
I made the flower also. It was super easy. Just cut out lots of different sized circles and then hot glue them together to make it look like a flower. Then I sewed the button in the middle.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I don't remember where I found your blog but I bookmarked it for future reference and check it from time to time.

I love your bags! You are very creative and I like to steal ideas so I'll keep checking here and there!

kira said...

Ooh, I love the bag! The flower is so cute. A flower like that would be super cute on a little girl headband.

Our little family said...

I want a bag like that! But I have too many projects to start another one right now. I got the pattern from the girl in our ward who taught how to make bags. It looks a lot like yours. Do you still want it?