Sweet and Sour Chicken
I made some sweet and sour chicken one night for dinner and it turned out so delicious. I can't remember what recipe I used but I just searched online and combined a few different recipes. This is the piece of paper I found that I written on so I'm assuming this is what I ended up using.
Ingredients
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup cider vinegar (I think I used up some rice vinegar I had and then added white to make enough)
2 tbsp. cornstarch
2 tsp. paprika
1 can pineapple chunks
1 3/4 cup pineapple juice and water
Carrots
Chicken
Cut up chicken in 1 inch chunks. Peel and cut carrots into diagonal chunks.
Drain pineapple juice into measuring cup and add enough water to make 1 3/4 cups total. Mix together all the other ingredients.
Put carrots, chicken, and pineapple into 9x13 Pyrex. Pour sauce over it and bake in oven until chicken is cooked and carrots are tender and sauce is thickened.
Serve over rice.

No comments:
Post a Comment