Monday, October 19, 2009

Yo-yo necklace

Have you all seen these before?? Anthropologie had one and I've seen them pop up all over blogs. A friend from church suggested making one so I joined her and we each made a necklace. I never actually finished mine when we got together but I finally finished it the other night. I am so happy with how it turned out. I love it!! I've worn it two days in a row now.
I'm thinking of doing a tutorial. It is seriously so easy to make-anyone could do it. I just need to figure out what colors to make another one and take pictures of the steps. Stay tuned. (I'm not promising anything too soon though:)

3 comments:

Our little family said...

I'll pick out the colors, and you can make me one! It'll be my service to you, 'cause you can make the tutorial while you make me a necklace! See how that works? :) I like this one. It's a little different style than yours. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32699549&ref=sr_list_18&&ga_search_query=yoyo+necklace&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Crystal said...

Ah! You should FOR SURE do a tutorial!! Those necklaces are seriously gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Katrina, its a loy more difficult for me than it looks, can you make me one possibly? if you have any free time, my favorite color is cream, brown, and a plum purple, or maybe you could teach me how?
love, Jenny