90 Second Cake
This is my go to dessert when I'm craving something rich and chocolaty. It is so fast and easy and surprisingly very delicious. It is too much to eat by yourself so make sure you have a friend to share with.
Ingredients
Box of cake mix
water
Hot fudge
Measure 2/3 cup cake mix into microwavable bowl. Add 1/3 cup water and mix.
Spoon hot fudge over top. (just make little balls of it in different spots)
Microwave for 90 seconds. (Mine sometimes takes 30 or so seconds longer. Just keep an eye on it.)
Your bowl will be very hot so be careful when taking out of microwave. Spoon in some ice cream and enjoy!
p.s. I've heard you can use any cake mix and add caramel or jelly or whatever. I've never tried it because I'm happy with just chocolate:)

No comments:
Post a Comment