Chocolate Indulgence
I bought some Bakers chocolate because it had a picture of Molten Chocolate Cake on the front that looked so good. When I opened the package to see the recipe I realized you have to make it in individual custard cups (which I don't have). So I made a different recipe on the inside of the box. It is called Chocolate Indulgence and it was really good. Ingredients
1 package Bakers bittersweet baking chocolate
3/4 cup butter
4 eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour
Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on high 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted; cool to room temperature.
Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until thickened and lightened in color. Add chocolate mixture; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Sprinkle with flour; stir gently until well blended. Pour into greased and floured 9 inch round cake pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Garnish as desired. Makes 10 servings.

1 comment:
I was hoping you would post this recipe. :) Nels will be very happy.
Post a Comment