Mini Cheese Cake
I have actually posted this recipe before- along time ago with no picture. Anyway, I thought I would post it again since I have a picture now. I made these to be dipped in chocolate fondue so I wanted them bite size. I used a mini muffin tin instead of a regular one like the recipe calls for. I also only had chocolate graham crackers so I used those instead of regular ones. I skipped the peanut butter cup since there really wasn't room for one anyway and I drizzled the top with some melted chocolate.
Crust
1 1/2 cups graham crackers- crushed
4 tbsp. sugar
1/2 stick butter- melted
12 mini peanut butter cups
Filling
2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
Mix the crust ingredients together and press into the bottom of lined cupcake pans. Put a peanut butter cup in the bottom of each cupcake. Beat the filling ingredients together and divide evenly between the 12 cupcakes. Bake about 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Take out of pan and let cool on wire rack. You can top them with crushed peanut butter cups or whipped cream or whatever you want.
*I always have leftover crust so maybe you only need 1 cup of crushed graham crackers?

No comments:
Post a Comment