Yummy Chip Dip
This is a great dip for parties or get togethers. It is always a hit- unless someone doesn't like avocado (ie: my husband). That is why I can only make this if we have people coming over because I'm the only one who will eat it! Anyway, super easy and fast and you can prepare most of it the day before.
Ingredients:
1 can white corn
1 can black-eyed peas
3 small tomatoes (I use Roma usually. The recipe also says you can use canned diced tomatoes which I've never tired but I'm sure it would be good still. I just like the fresh better.)
2-3 avocados
1/2 bunch green onions
big handful cilantro
Good Seasonings Italian dressing
1. Drain corn and peas and dump into big bowl. Dice tomatoes. Chop green onions and cilantro. Mix everything together and refrigerate until right before you are ready to serve.
2. Mix up dressing according to directions on package.
3. Right before serving dice avocado and add to dip. Pour about half the dressing over dip and mix. Serve with tortilla chips or Doritos.
*I find that Scoops tortilla chips work best. Doritos are also very yummy with it because they add more flavor.

1 comment:
This is the best dip ever!! It's definitely a fav with my family.
Post a Comment