Ultimate Chicken Fingers
I made these last night and they are fabulous!! They tasted just like fried chicken but so much better for you. The chicken was moist and tender and the outside was crunchy. YUM-O!
Chicken Fingers
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2in. strips)
2/3 cup Original Bisquick mix
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. paprika
1 egg, slightly beaten
3 tbsp. melted butter
Heat oven to 450 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. In 1-gal plastic Ziploc bag, mix Bisquick, cheese, garlic powder and paprika.
Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal and shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
Bake 12-14 minutes, turning halfway through bake time, until no longer pink in center.
Sorry, we ate them up too fast to get a picture. I served them with mashed potatoes and green beans. We dipped them in BBQ sauce. It was so easy and fast and delicious. I made my chicken in more of a chunk than a strip. So they were like chicken nuggets. I also just used 2 chicken breasts and it was plenty for both of us with a few left over. Oh, and I got the recipe off the Bisquick box.

No comments:
Post a Comment