POPCORN!
I made this delicious peanut butter popcorn tonight. I just made it up out of my head so I don't really have a recipe for you. I had a craving for peanut butter and I came up with this. All I did was pop some popcorn on the stove. Did you know you can do it in a regular pot?!? I always thought you had to have one of those whirly things (which we do have but didn't bring it with us). Anyway, just put in a little oil and some kernels and a lid and let them go to town. Then in another pot I put a blob of peanut butter, a blob of corn syrup, warmed them up then added some powdered sugar and a little milk to thin it. Then I poured it over the popcorn and stirred to coat it all then spread it on some waxed paper to cool. It tastes mighty fine and hits the spot:) Maybe next time I will measure my ingredients so I can give you a recipe.

No comments:
Post a Comment