Friday, June 4, 2010

Donated Crafts

A while ago the youth at church had a little fundraiser to raise money for going to camp this summer. They asked me to donate some items to be sold. So I got a little crazy and made up a bunch of stuff. The burned edge flowers were the biggest hit I think. I even had to sell some to people afterward because they didn't win one in the auction.

I think I have linked to most of these crafts. The only one I might not have linked to is how to make the fabric bow on the headband. Here is a link if you want to make one. The last picture on the bottom right is two birthday gifts I gave to some friends at church. I just whipped up a kitchen towel and then a little note card with fabric on it that matched the towel. Super easy and cute gift. And people love it, I think?:)

1 comment:

nicole said...

I wish we were neighbors so you could rub off on me! You're so talented, I love checking your blog. Oh, and I started making a soft book after being inspired by yours. =) I'll try and get pictures up when it's all done. Take care!