KNITTING
Where have I been you ask??? Well, I've been knitting like crazy and trying not to bake things so I don't have to eat it and then gain weight! Here is a bunny I made. I can't figure out how to make the face. I don't know how to do those little knot things so I just left it for now.
Then I made this super cute newborn hat. I'm not sure it would even fit a newborn it came out so tiny. It is cute though.
Then I made this super-d-duper cute beanie for a girl. I love it and I wish I had a girl to wear it for me.
Can you tell I don't have very much yarn yet?!
(Kayli- I still want to take pictures of Ethne wearing the hat!)

4 comments:
You totally picked CUTE things to knit!! I love the bunny! If you're talking about a french knot, I know how to do those (I should say that Brett knows how to do those, since every time I try to do one I have to get him to figure it out again and 'remind' me).
Anyway--that little hat is ADORABLE and I'm glad you still want Ethne to model it cause I can't wait to see her in it.
Awesome job.
I'm totally impressed. Do you have patterns you go by or do you just make it up? I'm taking a sock knitting class right now & I'm hoping the technique will tranfer to hats, etc.
YES YES YES I have patterns!!!! THere is no way I am that smart. I barely know how to read the patterns but so far I have pick the easier ones. THere are some sweaters in this book I have but the pattern is so hard to read. Right now I am making a little jumper which is so cute. Of course this is all baby stuff- not for me of course:)
Do you crochet too? I learned how when we lived in Midvale, but I think knitted things are cuter. Do you have any opinion on which is easier or faster?
Post a Comment