Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wanna buy a bag??

Haha, just kidding.....I got to make more bags for the new sunbeams coming into primary next year. It was super fun because there are SEVEN girls and those bags were more fun to make. I feel like the boys are getting ripped off because theirs aren't all fancy but I had to keep them manly. I hope they like them!

5 comments:

Ginger said...

Yeah! Those lucky new Sunbeams!! I think that these are the coolest things in primary. Sam never uses his bag anymore, but Leah LOVES it. She puts her favorite doll in it. She brought it to church today, and Sister Hafen was very impressed and asked me if I had made the bag. I was sad to tell her that I didn't, but was proud to tell her that you did.

GordonandChrissy said...

You are the cutest little teacher ever. Those are some lucky Sunbeams.

Steve and Katrina said...

Chrissy,
I'm actually not the teacher anymore- I'm the primary secretary. That is why I was so excited to still be able to make the sunbeams bags.

Kayli said...

Katrina, if you go to http://thegoodiebox.blogspot.com/
they're having giveaways every day for the twelve days of Christmas (they're already to day 7) but you could win some cool stuff. It's scrapbooking stuff--but if you won, you can always use it for whatever. Or give it to me, of course. :)

The Colbys said...

do you have a pattern or something for this bag? it's so cute-I want to try it.