Meatball Subs
If you can believe it, I had never had a meatball sub until about a month ago. I ran out to the grocery store right before lunch. My husband was working from home and wanted me to bring home a sub from the deli at our grocery store (they make the yummiest subs). I was looking at the specials and that day it was for a meatball sub. I knew my husband liked them so I got it. I wasn't going to eat any of it but when I brought it home for him, I decided to have a bite. It tasted so good!! He just looked at me and was like, "you've never had a meatball sub before?". I loved it so much I decided to make some the next week. Such a simple yet delicious dinner.
Here's what you need:
That's it.....some yummy, crunchy bread, sauce, and meatballs. I put a single layer of meatballs in a skillet and covered them with sauce. I just simmered it until they were warm and we were ready to eat. The bread that I love is this take and bake bread. You just put it in the oven for about 10-15 minutes and it makes the most delicious crunchy bread. We use it all the time for yummy sandwiches or just with butter. I'm guessing most grocery stores carry something like that. I just cut the bread and put some cheese in then some meatballs on top and a little extra sauce. Best. Dinner. Ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment