Black Bean and Corn Salad
I know there are all kinds of versions of this salad but this is one that my mom has made and I love. It goes great with any meal as a little fresh side or you can use it as a dip for chips.Ingredients
1 can black beans
1 can corn
1-2 tomatoes (depending on size and how much you want)
bunch of cilantro
salt
vinegar
1. Open cans and drain and rinse then dump into bowl.
2. Dice up tomato. Put in bowl.
3. Chop up however much cilantro you like and throw in. Then add 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar and mix all together. Add salt to taste.
The great thing about this salad is it is totally flexible. Make it to your preference. I thought I didn't want the vinegar on mine but it adds a nice tang. Start with a little and taste as you go.

No comments:
Post a Comment